Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Frozen Birthday's

Eden turned 3 and Jubilee turned 7 this March......
       We decided to celebrate the girls special days together...

Frozen is kind of a thing at our house right now.

We sing/hear  a lot of "let it go, let it go!" and "Do you want to build a snowman?" every day.

So a Frozen theme was an easy choice, and one upon which both girls were thrilled to agree....

                                                                 The Frozen Sisters

'Elsa'



some of the decore'

                                                                 


Frozen snacks (I forgot to take pictures of the food table all pretty before the kiddos ate the food, here's what I've got!
We had snow balls (glittery frosted white cupcakes), snow man arms (pretzels) snow man noses (carrot sticks) frozen grapes and more... it was super fun, We had signs up everywhere that said things like, "I like warm hugs!" and "do you want to build a snowman? and my favorite, "the cold never bothered me anyway!" all the fun ideas came from a blog I stumbled upon while trying to plan the party called:
pagingsupermom.com 
                                                         (just FYI in case your curious!) 

The Best part about this party was that for the first 45 minutes all the little girls just sang frozen songs with the soundtrack we have downloaded on the iphone! It was adorable! I may post a video later... but I better ask the other mama's first! It is so funny how much all little girls (and even my boys;) seem to just love that movie!                                       

a little more decor

'Anna'
Anna hair
Elsa Hair



Here's those sweet girls, just  a little glimpse!

No comments:

Post a Comment